- a having convergent strabismus
- Photo3D Mixer not only prints your new 3D image; it can also print your source shots side-by-side on a page for "cross-eyed" view or even viewing with one of those antique .
- Slightly cross-eyed and patently uncharismatic, Chaudhry stumbled into his present stature through a steadfast desire to do what was right.
- Payment of one peso initiation fee makes the joiner a Whiff (all non-joiners are Snuffs, ritualistically defined as "infinitely worse than a cross-eyed toad with athlete's foot".
News & Articles
- The Grove School's Calle Hinkle's graduation speech
Ladies and germs and bald headed worms and cross-eyed mosquitos, I've come before you to stand behind you to tell you something I know nothing about. This Thursday is Good Friday.
June 8, 2013 - Redlands Daily Facts
- 2:55 P.M.: When Productivity Dies
You're not getting anything done in the afternoon. So what can you do about it? You're cross-eyed from monitor glare, comatose from lunch digestion, and you don't even realized you just opened up Facebook: It's 2:55 in the afternoon, the time of day when productivity dies. Deconstructing the dip LondonOffices.com's recent poll of 420 British office workers, while not incredibly scientifically ...
June 6, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Jessica Alba in San Francisco Chronicle
Alba, 26, says, "I would like to dedicate this award to a young man who has been on my mind for the last 19 years: Ross. Ross didn't love me. I was pigeon-toed, I had a sway back, I was slightly cross-eyed, buck-toothed, I sucked my thumb. Look at...
- Romeo Crennel in USA Today
I could look at a guy cross-eyed and he could charge me with something for looking at him wrong. No fisticuffs occurred, or anything, to my knowledge. I am going to wait until I find out all the facts before I make any kind of judgment,...
- Lance Armstrong in FOXNews
The (team time trial) is so hard at the end that everybody's on the limit, everybody's a little bit cross-eyed,Armstrong said. "You come into the city, there's a lot of turns and you get the whipping wind and it's easy to make a mistake...