crore : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the number that is represented as a one followed by 7 zeros; ten million
News & Articles
- Fortis to Divest Stake in Vietnam Hospital Chain for $80 Mn
New Delhi: Fortis Healthcare has entered into a pact to sell its entire stake in Vietnam-based hospital chain Fortis Hoan My Medical Corporation to Viva Holdings Vietnam for $80 million (over Rs 465 crore).
June 13, 2013 - INDOlink
- Cobrapost Expose: RBI Penalises Axis, HDFC, ICICI Banks For Rule Violations
Mumbai: The Reserve Bank imposed a fine of 5 crore on Axis Bank, 4.5 crore on HDFC Bank and 1 crore on ICICI Bank for violation of KYC norms and anti-money laundering guidelines after inquiring into charges levelled by a online portal Cobrapost.
June 12, 2013 - INDOlink
- Two Dot Com IPOs Shaping Up India's Investment Future
Bangalore: With the Indian e-commerce market surpassing an expected 50, 000 crore and the broadband population eyeing on 150 million, quiet a good number of technology start-ups are waiting for the right opportunity to spout the market through the IPO route.
June 11, 2013 - INDOlink
- Praful Patel in Times of India
It is imperative that we assess the situation after (a total of) Rs 2,000 crore is infused as equity. Rs 1,200 crore will be given in the next few months,Patel said in an interview on the sidelines of the annual summit of the International...
- Pranab Mukherjee in Times of India
I calculated Rs 35,000 crore (revenue from 3G and Broadband Wireless spectrum sale) in the Budget. I'm getting Rs 67,000 crore, almost double. So, (I will get) that much elbow room,Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee said today.