- n tableware (eating and serving dishes) collectively
- A peddler, Jacob moved into the hardware and crockery business, and at one time the family had four stores.
- And Clint, thinking more about storytelling craft than Cannes crockery, would say, Sure.
- Usha Varadharajan, owner of The Next Shop, which sells gift items like crockery and soaps in the Centrestage Mall in Noida, another township near New Delhi, knows the phenomenon .
News & Articles
- Ottawa County fire department receives $117,000 grant
Crockery Township one of three West Michigan departments to receive FEMA money to boost safety
June 7, 2013 - The Holland Sentinel
- Three West Michigan fire departments receive FEMA grant
The Crockery Township Fire Department is in line for more than $100,000 in federal grant funding, Michigan senators announced Thursday. Other fire departments set to obtain funding from the grant are Berrien Springs/Oronoko Fire Department and Fremont Fire Department.
June 7, 2013 - The Grand Rapids Press
- Norman Ornstein in USA Today
Norm Ornstein, a political scientist at the American Enterprise Institute and a close Franken friend, said that while Franken could "use his celebrity to break a lot of crockery," it would be the exact wrong thing to do.
- Matthew Taylor in guardian.co.uk
You'd be sitting waiting for a decision and all that you could hear was the crockery being thrown around the kitchen,said Mr Taylor.
- Bipasha Basu in Oneindia
Talking about this association, Bipasha Basu said, "I am very happy to be associated with the premium brand of crockery like Diva, which is first of its kind in the Indian crockery industry. The Diva range also has elegant designs, mostly targeted...