- n the lean flesh of a saltwater fish caught along Atlantic coast of southern U.S.
- n any of several fishes that make a croaking noise
- The report goes on to list "safe" fish, including farm-raised trout, farm-raised catfish, shrimp, fish sticks, summer flounder, wild Pacific salmon, croaker, mid-Atlantic blue crab .
- For, as the movies nearly always have it, there comes a time in every eminent croaker's career when chimpanzees just won't do experimentally and the advancement of science requires .
- PROGRESSIVE BUTTERFISH: Member of the croaker family.
News & Articles
- Outdoors report: June 13
Outdoors report: June 13 Live-baiters continue to find trout on humps and drop-offs. Guide Nick Stillwell reported limits of trout while wading sand and grass with live bait. Anglers in East Bay dealt with off-colored water for scattered catches of trout, sand trout and croaker. Patrick Lemire reported 58 anglers took full limits of red snapper aboard the Capt. John. Other species including ...
June 13, 2013 - Houston Chronicle
- Canonsburg abuzz over horror movie
CANONSBURG, Pa. (AP) - In a dimly lit production studio in Emsworth, Ron Russell prepared to shoot a scene as Sheriff Ben Cade for the upcoming horror movie "Croaker." A retired film and television actor who lives in Philadelphia, Russell hasn't acted in at least 15 years.
June 9, 2013 - New Jersey Herald
- Fishing forecast: Bite heats up when winds subside
Relentless winds disrupted many fishing plans, but when the conditions abated the action for a variety of species was good. Stripers, croakers, spot, white perch, catfish, speckled trout and even the
June 6, 2013 - CapitalGazette.com