- n electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities
- A new exhibit shows the skills of Cro-Magnon man It was a startlingly different world.
- The dialogue is Cro-Magnon English.
News & Articles
- Cerafor selects Medidata to provide EDC solutions and enters into a partnership agreement
Leading Biometrics Clinical Research Organisation leverages Medidata’s Software Solution to enhance its Clinical Data Management and Reporting capabilities and joins the CRO partner program. (PRWeb June 16, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10834771.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- INC Research Named "Best CRO" at the Triangle Business Journal Life Sciences Awards
Global CRO recognized for "breaking new ground" in life sciences research Raleigh, N.C., May 31, 2013 - INC Research , LLC, a therapeutically focused global clinical research organization (CRO) ...
June 13, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- SynteractHCR Launches Intelligent Clinical Development Platform at DIA 2013 to Support Trial Efficiencies Globally
SAN DIEGO, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SynteractHCR , a leading full-service global contract research organization (CRO), will unveil its Intelligent Clinical Development platform (ICD+) at the 49 th ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Jerry Stackhouse in USA Today
It was a great night for Cro,Dallas' Jerry Stackhouse said. "Everybody's been pulling for him. He's been very supportive of us. Josh was out and Dirk didn't have a great game, but it didn't matter. Cro was our MVP tonight."
- Dana White in MMAjunkie.com
Mirko 'Cro Cop' is not your friend,said White, adding that Filipovic may have lowered Barry's defenses when he reciprocated the warmth in interviews.
- Darrelle Revis in TSN
Kyle's a little bit quiet, but we understand he's starting something new and he's trying to get adjusted,said Revis, a two-time Pro Bowl selection entering his fourth season. "Cro jumped in as soon as he got here and just got adjusted...