- n a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- v make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in
- v become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- Noses will crinkle, drinks will be lowered and conversation will stop.
- A counterfeit grin can be unmasked if the lip corners go up, the eyes crinkle but the inner corners of the eyebrows are not lowered, a movement controlled by the orbicularis oculi .
- Quinn can crinkle her eyes, read her lines, sell a song, tap her toes just like a real live girl; but because she is all calculating show biz and no childlike naivet, she .
News & Articles
- Avocados star in modern-day french fry recipe
I've enjoyed garlic-dusted fries, skinny fries, fat wedge fries, crinkle fries, fries that are baked and fries that are, well, fried. But one thing I never considered is fries made from avocados.
June 21, 2013 - Detroit News
- Renovation of Dexter Wastewater Treatment Plant may cause odor this month
A $3.3 million renovation to Dexter’s Wastewater Treatment Plant may cause some people to crinkle their noses when spending time in the village this month. The village recently posted a notice on its website asking residents for their patience...
June 20, 2013 - AnnArbor.com
- Michael Quinn Sullivan in Houston Chronicle
It sure does raise the eyebrows and make the nose crinkle a bit,said Michael Quinn Sullivan of Texans for Fiscal Responsibility. "Between two really good Texas-based airlines, there's any number of options to get from anywhere to anywhere...
- Stratton Sclavos in NBC30.com
People talk about ringtones, and they kind of crinkle their noses and say, 'Who would want that?'Sclavos says. "It's not about ringtones. It's about mobile entertainment. It just happens the first thing we can do is ringtones and graphics....
- Carolina Herrera in WRAL.com
The ease and sophistication of the outdoors. A riding jacket you grab from the mudroom over a crinkle chiffon gown for an elegant dinner on the farm,Herrera said in her notes. "The city life left behind."