creation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the human act of creating
- n an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
- n the event that occurred at the beginning of something
from its creation the plan was doomed to failure
- n the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new
- n (theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
- n everything that exists anywhere
- Cizik quotes the Bible, carefully referring to "creation care" rather than climate change or global warming, and advocates a brand of pro-life politics that extends well beyond .
- Not all buy creation care's centrality.
- The strictest creationists, who take the biblical story of creation literally, believe that the earth was created only several thousand years ago, complete with all the animal .
- President Bush in PRESS TV
The basis for a solution is clear -- an end to the occupation that began in 1967, the creation of an independent and viable Palestinian state :, and a just, lasting and comprehensive peace in the region,Ban said.
- Barack Obama in AFP
The TFTP has "provided critical investigative leads -- more than 1,550 to EU Member States -- since its creation after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks," Obama said.
- Condoleezza Rice in Guardian Unlimited
In some of her most forceful comments to date, Rice said "it's time for the creation of a Palestinian state," and that the US sees this "as essential for the future, not just of Palestinians and Israelis but also for the Middle East and...