- s (of persons) so unrefined as to be lacking in discrimination and sensibility
- Does she represent the triumph of a new democratic starmaking medium or its crass exploitation for maximum personal gain? It's not clear that even Tila knows.
- I'm embarrassed to admit that it took Imus' saying something so devastatingly crass to make me realize that there just was no reason beyond ego to play along.
- The half-empty way is that it's lewd, crass and offensive.
- Michael Powell in USA Today
Federal Communications Commission chief Michael Powell said in a statement, "Like millions of Americans, my family and I gathered around the television for a celebration. Instead, that celebration was tainted by a classless, crass and deplorable...
- Robert Laxton in Times Online
This is a crass decision which gives the Japanese an opportunity of getting into the UK market,Bob Laxton, Labour MP for Derby North, said. "I don't believe for one moment the figure of 12,500 jobs because work will be brought into the UK...
- Leo Braudy in FOXNews
Disney wants to brand the diversity of the entire world and somehow say that it's Disney derived,said Leo Braudy, a cultural historian at the University of Southern California. "It seems a bit crass to put this brand on something that was...