craniotomy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a surgical opening through the skull
- On June 1 he was rushed to a second hospital where a craniotomy was performed.
- But last week, after the results of his second craniotomy were in, Engle sent a telegram to his California headquarters advising, "It is with deep grief that I now ask my state .
- A delicate corneal transplant, a five-hour craniotomy, and a caesarean section were performed under light from makeshift sources; five dozen babies were delivered.
News & Articles
- Botched Surgery Lawsuit Won’t Suffer Affects of Tort Reform
Wrong-site surgeries may be relatively rare and many hospitals may never experience them, but when they do occur, the results can be devastating. In April, a Missouri woman became the victim of a botched brain surgery when she was incorrectly prepped for a “left-sided craniotomy bypass" operation. After suffering from mini-strokes for nearly five years, Regina Turner was told that surgery would ...
June 24, 2013 - Injury Board