- n infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice
- n decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- n a quarrelsome grouch
- n (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- n the fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22
- n the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- n a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
- n a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
- v direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
- v scurry sideways like a crab
- v fish for crab
- v complain
- Doing Their Primal Thing When it comes to orgies, these crabs have no peers.
- The giant crabs, salmon, herring and cod that swarm along the broken Russian coast of the Okhotsk, Japan and Bering Seas, were last week the subject of grave diplomatic .
- It consists of warm tortillas and potato omelets, piles of percebes (gooseneck barnacles), llmpares (snail-like mollusks), and centollos (gigantic spider crabs).
News & Articles
- Crabs' offense busts out in win over Lumberjacks
After a quiet Tuesday night at the plate, the Crabs' bats woke up 24 hours later. Humboldt smacked a season-high 17 hits, as the offense led the way in a 13-5 win over the East Bay Lumberjacks on Wednesday night at the Arcata Ball Park to sweep
June 13, 2013 - Eureka Times-Standard
- Blue Crabs blank Barnstormers
Struggling both at bat and in the field, the Lancaster Barnstormers dropped a 6-0 decision to Southern Maryland on Wednesday night in Waldorf, Md.Lancaster struck out a total of 13 times against six Blue Crabs pitchers, and the Barnstormers' seven hits included only one for extra bases, a Blake Gail...
June 13, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Get crabs with your friends
Saturday is for party people and you know what that means? Crabs!… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 12, 2013 - Creative Loafing Charlotte
- Jane Lubchenco in Guardian Weekly
We saw a crab graveyard and no fish the entire day,Lubchenco said after observing the sea bed from a submersible. "Thousands and thousands of dead crabs were littering the ocean floor, many sea stars were dead, and the fish have either...
- Greg Cadaret in Record-Searchlight
We're doing better,Greg Cadaret said. "Last year, our biggest attendance of the year was against the Crabs, so now we have them over three games this time. I feel like our product is getting better."
- Anna Bligh in Sydney Morning Herald
This is one of the heaviest penalties ever provided by Queensland fisheries,Ms Bligh said. "Crabs from the Northern Territory are isolated from crabs on the east coast and there are differences in their DNA. For years, DNA technology has...