crabgrass : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n grasses with creeping stems that root freely; a pest in lawns
- In my yard there are stubborn patches of crabgrass.
- Drama in their lives is like crabgrass on their lawn: something to be rooted out the minute it appears and not dwelled upon thereafter.
- Human sprawl threatens the habitat of most animal and plant species except for cockroaches, rats, pigeons, crabgrass and other organisms that .
- Frank Luntz in Monsters and Critics.com
GOP pollster Frank Luntz denounced Paul's supporters as "the equivalent of crabgrass . . . not the grass you want, and it spreads faster than the real stuff."
- George Carlin in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Prior to that, it was all mother-in-law, crabgrass jokes, very superficial, and the Jewish Catskills stuff, all pulling stuff out of the same bag, very superficial and very nervous about sexual jokes,Carlin said.