- n a bell hung around the neck of cow so that the cow can be easily located
- That always clangs a national cowbell.
- Ellen Stewart announces the evening's program by ringing a homely cowbell.
- The program opened with the dreamy old song, Won't You Wait Till the Cows Come Home, accented by the tinkle of a cowbell and the recorded moo of a Jersey heifer.
News & Articles
- Sangre Chronicle > Sports > Cimarron Lady Rams split first two Cowbell games
Amy Gonzales, Holly Araiza, Jessica Pittman and Santana Cordova battle for a rebound against Springer during the Cowbell Tourney.
June 12, 2013 - Sangre de Christo Chronicle
- Q&A with For Whom the Cowbell Tolls
Q&A with For Whom the Cowbell Tolls
June 8, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Mississippi State football loses scholarships and faces probation, avoids bowl ban
The NCAA is finally finished with its investigation of Mississippi State's football program, and the NCAA will accept the Bulldogs' self-imposed punishment of four scholarships lost over two years, along with two years probation, four official visits lost, and no bowl ban. More : For more on the Bulldogs, check out For Whom The Cowbell Tolls For those that may not remember, the investigation ...
June 7, 2013 - SB Nation
- Christopher Walken in Syracuse New Times
And when the Blue Oyster Cult Saturday Night Live clip was played multiple times per game on the scoreboard with Christopher Walken saying, "I've got a fever, and the only prescription, is more cowbell," the uproar of the symphonic cacophony of...
- Shaquille O'Neal in San Francisco Chronicle
I got a few more touches tonight, and when that happens I'm going to get my points,said O'Neal, who played a season-high 43 minutes. "Back in the day when we had a rivalry going, it was much louder and we had the guy with the cowbell...
- Joe Maddon in Tampabay.com
I don't think the cowbell is nearly as annoying as that,he said. "I think on the scale of annoying that would be 10 and maybe the cowbell might be like a 2 or a 3 to certain people."