- n a decorative bedspread (usually quilted)
- It has a seven-foot mink coverlet, trap doors for lamps, telephones and stereo controls, as well as accompanying sun and moon medallions at the head and foot, and a lithograph .
- The old mansion was put up at auction; he bought the bed and coverlet and sent them to Flora Lee, with his compliments.
- Nor did Mother Patrick notice that her son's milk bottle was leaking on the coverlet, dripping to the ground.
News & Articles
- Lilysilk Announcement: Another Use of Pure Silk Coverlet
Today, Lilysilk, a popular online store for luxurious silk bedding and silk comforters, announces another use of their new arrivals of pure silk coverlet, and launches a big sale on it, up to 50% off. (PRWeb September 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/pure-silk-coverlet/king-size/prweb11112818.htm
Sept. 12, 2013 - PRWeb