- n the top side of a counter
- WHO: Microban International and countertop maker Cosentino USA WHY: Until now, antimicrobial agents that fend off bacteria and mold have been limited to cleaning supplies and .
- Before we had them on every countertop, computers held such promise for us in medicine: doctors and patients live in a world of painful, pressing questions, the answers might be in .
- Maple cabinets in the kitchen have oversize, easy-to-grab handles, plus pull-down and pullout shelves that bring cabinet contents to countertop height.
News & Articles
- Plymouth museum's 'B4 TV' looks at pre-high-tech leisure
Walk into the Plymouth Historical Museum and you'll be greeted by a circa 1948 Motorola television set, a countertop model with a screen little bigger than the one on your smartphone.
June 20, 2013 - Plymouth Observer
- The C.G. Collection
The Acclaim vanity from the C.G. Collection features a variety of storage drawers, ideal for stowing away personal care products. Available in six sizes, the unit features classic features, including tapered legs, a countertop with backsplash, a square sink and brushed metal hardware.
June 20, 2013 - Kitchen and Bath Business
- Interiors: Countertop choices
When selecting a countertop for the kitchen, it seems there are countless choices available. Let's see what some of those choices are.
June 18, 2013 - Greece Post
- Ty Pennington in Philadelphia Inquirer
People are definitely thinking about green and sustainable building, Pennington says, "even if they don't really understand it. Look at flooring: Bamboo is a renewable material and is green. Concrete countertops are sustainable; other countertop...
- Dan Coats in eReleases (press release)
We chose Artisan Group as the sole distributor of Heritage Wood Countertops because of their outstanding reputation for customer service and because they are innovative leaders in the countertop industry,said Dan Coats, Vice President of...
- Mary Ann Esposito in Cape Cod Times
Showing off the set's brown-and-cream marble countertop, Esposito said, "I call this the prosciutto countertop. We put a slice of prosciutto down on it one day and the camera couldn't find it."