counterrevolution : Definition, Usages, News and More
kown ter re vuh looh shuhn
- n a revolution whose aim is to reverse the changes introduced by a previous revolution
- We are very sorry that such a situation exists there, but the most important thing is that the counterrevolution must be shattered.
- Not surprisingly, there are already signs of a mini cultural counterrevolution not from the youth ranks but rather from an old face of Italian public life.
- The principal reason for banning democracy wall, according to one Chinese official, was that some people were using it to "peddle counterrevolution in the guise of democracy and .
News & Articles
- The revenge of Egypt's old guard
A series of moves by the country’s new leaders has stoked fears among some activists that a counterrevolution is emerging.
July 11, 2013 - GlobalPost