counterplot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a plot intended to subvert another plot
- v make a plot in response to another plot
- In two of three new television shows, the singers are almost buried under plot and counterplot, characterization and attempted comedy.
- The opportunity was Mary's again to renew plot and counterplot for a political marriage.
- And so it goes, through plot and ingenious counterplot, until justicewhich has been happily nodding through most of the picturerouses sufficiently to give the culprits .