cottonseed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n seed of cotton plants; source of cottonseed oil
- This time he had the approval of the cottonseed industry, which hoped that lower prices might increase cottonseed use, cut down surpluses.
- AVOID regular safflower and sunflower oils, corn oil, cottonseed oil and mixed vegetable oils.
- Genetic engineers have removed a powerful toxin from cottonseed, which is rich in protein.
- Lula da Silva in Environment News Service
By 2010, Lula said, five percent of Brazilian diesel will come from abundant Brazilian plants such as "African palm, cottonseed, sunflower, castor beans, and many other seeds."