- n a range of low hills in southwestern England
- n sheep with long wool originating in the Cotswold Hills
News & Articles
- Character Cottages Advises Cotswold Cottage Owners on the Secrets of Successful, ‘Out of Season’ Holiday Lettings
Interviewed by journalist, Elizabeth Cherry, Character Cottages advises Cotswold cottage owners how to let their properties all year round. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/character-cottages/cotswolds/prweb10840375.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Character Cottages launches "House on the Green" in the famous Cotswolds market town of Chipping Norton
Cotswolds holiday letting specialist, Character Cottages, today announces "House on the Green" as part of its portfolio of luxury Cotswold Cottages. This comfortable, three bedroomed holiday home is now available for holiday lets for up to six guests. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/character-cottages/cotswolds/prweb10827147.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Pete Doherty in Mirror.co.uk
A source close to Pete tells us: "He loves nothing more than going to the Cotswolds with Kate and chilling out. But recently he decided he wanted to get more of a taste for the country and thought that he could take up shooting. He told a handful of...
- Michael Bogdanov in WalesOnline
It was a delightful place to work on the script,says Bogdanov, who was born in London but is now based in Cardiff. "It'sa cross between the Cotswolds and Norway. There are wonderful green fields and pine trees."
- Jonjo Oâ€™Neill in Evesham Journal
O'Neill said: "It would be great for my bank manager as well as the Cotswolds if one of my horses won." "It'sa magic event, the horses have a chance as they are both good enough to run in the race. I'm nervous already." "The Gold Cup...