- n a member of a Slavic people living in southern European Russia and Ukraine and adjacent parts of Asia and noted for their horsemanship and military skill; they formed an elite cavalry corps in czarist Russia
- More cossacks came pouring in, for the profits were enormous.
- This pro-cossack school generally aligns itself with Izvestia's West Coast theory of American baseball.
News & Articles
- Video: Police boost pressure on Hernandez
ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack explains the delay in the serving of the reported warrant for Aaron Hernandez's arrest.
June 23, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Aaron Hernandez Live Blog: Lawyer Michael Fee Arrives on Scene, According to The Boston Globe
4:11 p.m.: Hernandez’s lawyer, Michael Fee, has arrived at the house, according to Wesley Lowery of The Boston Globe. 3:55 p.m.: Police are now searching Hernandez’s Audi SUV. ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack discussed the case on SportsCenter this afternoon. He thinks the activity is search-warrant related, not arrest-warrant related. He also thinks it’s the police putting […]
June 22, 2013 - New England Sports Network