cosmetologist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an expert in the use of cosmetics
- Mireya Concepcion, 57, a Cuban-born cosmetologist who fled Castro's revolution in 1969, walked out of the polling station at the Salvation Army shelter in Hialeah late this .
- Jacqueline Laurita is a former cosmetologist in Las Vegas turned full-time stay-at-home New Jersey mom.
- While the customer lies back, her legs covered with a blue and white paisley quilt, a cosmetologist goes to work, cleaning the skin with unscented makeup remover and lotion.
News & Articles
- Wednesday's Child: Kristen
The Wednesday's Child of the week is a 16-year-old girl hoping to become a cosmetologist someday. But first, she got to enjoy a glamour shoot of her own.
June 6, 2013 - KSL Salt Lake City
- Class Helps Local Cancer Patients Look, Feel Better
Local women who are faced with appearance-related side effects of cancer treatments are fortunate to have Look Good Feel Better classes available right here in Valley City. Each month classes are held at the Sheyenne Care Center where Terry Moritz, a local licensed cosmetologist, and eight-year volunteer with the American Cancer Society offers her time and professional talent to women who attend ...
June 6, 2013 - Valley City Times Record
- Abel LeBlanc in CBC.ca
The barber is the same thing, and so is the cosmetologist, they have many skills as hairstylists,LeBlanc said. "The barber's a hairstylist, so is a cosmetologist. Some of them can do different styles of hair, put rinses in your hair,...