corse : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an island in the Mediterranean; with adjacent islets it constitutes a region of France
- n a region of France on the island of Corsica; birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte
- Among his new tenants adjoining handsome Rockefeller Center were three bars (one a milk bar), two five-chair bar bershops, a used-jewelry shop, a corse-tiere, a secondhand bookstore.
- Wrote Poet Charles Wolfe of the "Burial of Sir John Moore after Corunna" (1808) : Not a drum was heard, not a funeral note, As his corse to the rampart we.
- Oer my dead corse, varlet!.
News & Articles
- Five Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 for the only Italian team at Le Mans
It’s time for the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Following victory in the 2012 race – with Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 driven by Giancarlo Fisichella, Gianmaria Bruni and Toni Vilander - AF Corse will line up at the event of the year five Ferrari 458 Italia GT2, split in both GT categories, Pro and Am. The team of Amato Ferrari will, yet again, be the only Italian representative in the Le Mans 24 ... Keep ...
June 7, 2013 - Motorsport.com
- Neil Hodgson in Sportinglife.com
Having had a disappointing experience in MotoGP, it's such a relief to be back where I belong with Ducati Corse,said Hodgson. "The AMA championship poses a great challenge both to me personally and to Ducati as they haven't won it for many...
- Fabio Babini in AudiBlog.nl (Blog)
The Petri Corse car is working well for us yet again,said pole-setter Babini. "We made some small set-up changes after free practice earlier today and the car is perfect. Kox was very close to our time in this session, but I am happy for...