cornstalk : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the stalk of a corn plant
- Sweeney produced and the state of Iowa patented a cornstalk wallboard, light, strong, cheap.
- Henry Wallace stood last week on the cornstalk-decorated stage of the Coliseum in Des Moines to undergo what was a political ordeal for a shy manto accept the Democratic .
- Grouped around the cornstalk are eight gods and goddesses gathering healing pollen.
News & Articles
- Your browser does not support iframes.
Emilio Magana, 13, gets wet at the dunk tank during games in the park the Cairo CornStalk Festival. (For The Independent/Stephanie King-Witt) Riding the train, driven by Nate Weaver and his son Leighton, 4, was just one of many activities at the park in Cairo during the Cairo CornStalk Festival.
June 23, 2013 - Grand Island Independent
- CornStalk Festival will have events for all ages
CAIRO — The Cairo CornStalk Festival has something for every age, said Christy Osburn, who chairs the event’s committee.
June 21, 2013 - Grand Island Independent
- Cairo to host pre-Chautauqua DVD showing
CAIRO — A pre-Chautauqua event has been scheduled during Cornstalk Days at Cairo.
June 19, 2013 - Grand Island Independent