- a of or related to the cornea
- Some of them may require corneal transplants to restore their vision, he says.
- Treating myopia with corneal surgery is like treating obesity with liposuction.
- The lens has been used as a moist corneal soft-protective bandage and splint for various types of corneal disease.
News & Articles
- New Layer To Human Cornea Discovered By Researchers
April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online A previously undetected layer in the cornea , the clear window at the front of the human eye, has been discovered by scientists at The University of Nottingham. This new layer, called the Dua’s Layer after Professor Harminder Dua who discovered it, could help surgeons to dramatically improve outcomes for patients undergoing corneal grafts and ...
June 12, 2013 - redOrbit
- Scientists discover new layer of the human cornea
Scientists have discovered a previously undetected layer in the cornea, the clear window at the front of the human eye. The breakthrough could help surgeons to dramatically improve outcomes for patients undergoing corneal grafts and transplants.
June 11, 2013 - Science Daily
- Gene Zwozdesky in Global Lethbridge
It allows five of the non hospital surgical facilities in Calgary to receive additional work; specifically 200 surgeries each for cataracts, three of those providers will also share equally one hundred corneal transplantssays Health Minister...
- Kathryn Apanowicz in Buckingham Today
Ms Apanowicz said: "He'd be absolutely cock-a-hoop because it's such a simple idea. It's such a good idea. We actually donated his eyes to help people through getting corneal transplants and now we're giving his glasses. I'm sure he'll be there...
- Ivan R. Schwab in Business Wire (press release)
Before you add this finishing touch to your costume, think about the long-term implications,says Dr. Schwab. "Inflammation and pain are common from improperly fitted lenses; more serious problems include corneal abrasions and blinding...