corncrib : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a crib for storing and drying ears of corn
- She does, several times, and she is, as we used to say when we gathered out back of the corncrib to discuss family values, a damned handsome woman.
- He opened fire with a pistol, ducked behind a corncrib and ran across the road to a farmhouse.
- Bending into it, he made his way past the garage, past the combined corncrib and granary, toward the white barn on whose galvanized cupola a riderless horse swung nervously to the .
News & Articles
- Black bear rescued from Miami Co. farm
Maddie was living in a 20-foot tall by 20-foot wide corncrib, and was lured out with a little bit of Mountain Dew for her trip back to California and a new life.
July 9, 2013 - WDTN-TV 2 Dayton