- n (dated slang) a remarkable or excellent thing or person
that story was a corker
- n a machine that is used to put corks in bottles
- The story was already a corker: the five baby pitbull terriers McKinney was showing off had been cloned in Korea from the ear of her late and much-missed pet Booger, who'd once .
- As coincidences go, this is a corker.
- The Supreme Court returns for its new term this week, and it's expected to be a corker.
News & Articles
- Corker: My border security deal is 'almost overkill'
“For people who are concerned about security, once they see what is in this bill, it’s almost overkill,” Corker said.
June 20, 2013 - Washington Post
- Senator Corker demands answers regarding alleged CIA payments in Afghanistan
By: Greg Ellison Senator Corker continues to plug the flow of monetary aid to Afghanistan. The ranking Republican on the...
June 18, 2013 - FOX 31 Denver
- Sens. Hoeven, Corker Push New Border-Security Amendment
A border-security amendment being authored by Sens. John Hoeven, R-N.D., and Bob Corker, R-Tenn., for the immigration-reform bill would leave in place the hard trigger for the pathway to citizenship envisioned by Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, but it would seek to establish more objective metrics to define what it means for the border to be under operational control, Hoeven told National Journal ...
June 17, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News