cordwood : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n firewood cut and stacked in cords; wood sold by the cord
- Meanwhile, Hamas can stack civilian bodies like cordwood for the cameras and proclaim the virtues of its "steadfast resistance," but it has offered the Palestinians no .
- Linda Ronstadt, a half-ton Chevy pickup with a ton of yellow birch cordwood aboard, has sunk to her rusty frame in a mushy patch of logging road.
- Perhaps, if you had shown a picture of bodies stacked like cordwood next to the crematory, people would be reminded of why Martin Bormann deserves to be remembered.
News & Articles
- Protesters mock Knox sheriff's 'cordwood' comment
Protesters lampooned Knox County Sheriff Jimmy “J.J.” Jones’ threat to stack illegal immigrants “like cordwood” in jail as they laid plank-straight and shoulder to shoulder across the concrete at Market Square on Thursday.
Aug. 23, 2013 - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Protesters say they disagree with sheriff's immigration stance
Knox County Sheriff J.J. Jones landed himself Thursday on the New York Times website after saying, if need be, he would stack illegal immigrants like cordwood.
Aug. 23, 2013 - WATE 6 Knoxville