- v stack in cords
- v bind or tie with a cord
- s of textiles; having parallel raised lines
- The private invitation is understated considering the life it is commemorating: a beige cover, with two corded strands, one black, one brown, each ending in sashes, framing the .
- Attired in orange--white pajamas, dressing gown of black--white corded silk, he readily admitted that he had been to Harrow and Cambridge, had been drawing and painting ever .
- The zephyrs, cotton charmeuse, and corded cottons are excellent for house dresses and for the small daughter's school and play dresses.
- Leona Aglukkaq in CTV.ca
Canada's requirements for corded window coverings are already among the strictest in the world,said Health Minister Leona Aglukkaq in a statement Thursday. "However, I believe changes need to be made to further protect children from the...
- Michael Geist in People's Daily Online
Canada's likely responsible for no more than two to three percent of all Hollywood releases that might be cam-corded,law professor Michael Geist said.
- David Reutimann in RacingWest.com
We cut down a tire and tore the truck up pretty bad,said Reutimann. "We still ended up with a good finish even though we bungee corded and duct taped the truck together. We qualified the No. 17 NTN Bearings Toyota Tundra on the outside...