coppersmith : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who makes articles from copper
- Paul Revere hooked a wooden codfish above his coppersmith shop.
- Jean Antoine Watteau was born to a Flemish coppersmith in 1684 in the town of Valenciennes.
News & Articles
- Coppersmith Capital Responds to Alere Inc. Preliminary Proxy
Coppersmith Capital Management, LLC, the fifth-largest stockholder of Alere, Inc. along with the members of its Section 13 group, owning approximately 5.8%
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Exclusive: Activist investor sends Alere letter calling for unit sales
By Michael Erman and Soyoung Kim NEW YORK (Reuters) - An activist investor who has been campaigning for change at Alere Inc sent the company a letter on Monday calling for the health diagnostics and services company to sell three of its businesses, which it believes can yield more than $3 billion in proceeds. Coppersmith Capital Management, which holds a 5.8 percent stake in the company, has ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Abboud Gambar in Los Angeles Times
I keep working as a coppersmith because I don't know what else to do. Because of the bad business, most coppersmiths here sold their stores,Abu Haidar said.