- n a failure to face some difficulty squarely
- Isn't that a copout? What about farm-to-table? It's a copout to have a greenhouse if you're growing, say, tomatoes and mangoes here in Westchester County in the middle of .
- The year of the student political worker will have to be remembered as the year of the student copout: though some young people are effectively involved as the election campaigns .
- To spur the copout, prosecutors may offer a variety of guilty pleas to lesser charges.
News & Articles
- Politicians: Quit griping and run for office
Many people say politics is like the famous adage about the weather: Everybody talks about it, but nobody can do anything about it. A number of Medina County public officials think that’s a copout. They say you can change how the government operates by getting elected to office. Preparing citizens to run for elected office is the ... Read More
July 15, 2013 - The Medina County Gazette
- Simon Cowell in MTV.com
It's a copout. ...... You can't choose a song for him then blame him for doing the song,Cowell said. "You didn't hold up to your responsibility." "You're gonna tell me about interpreting songs?"
- Carlton Cuse in USA Today
We do believe that the ending of the show will be a resolution, and one that will be satisfying,Cuse says. "It's not like it's going to be a copout, that it all took place in a snow globe or in the dog's mind."
- Lanny Wadkins in Chicago Tribune
If they don't win, they've got the ultimate copout at their disposal,Wadkins said. "They didn't have Tiger. That's probably going to save their butts."