copilot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a relief pilot on an airplane
- Pilot Ernest Clark, his copilot, stewardess and all 41 passengers were killed.
- The small, twin-engined plane had apparently been flying low, and investigators guessed that the distinguished passenger in the copilot's seat must have ordered the pilot to do so .
- For this feat the flight leader received the Silver Star, his copilot the Distinguished Flying Cross.
News & Articles
- CoPilot comes to Windows Phone 8: free offline sat nav, £18 for premium features
It can't be easy, developing a Windows Phone sat nav app in the heavily publicized shadow of Nokia Here , but when we met the folks at CoPilot recently they were brimming with confidence. They've already counted 4.5 million downloads on Android and iOS , and today they've finally gone live for owners of WP8 devices too. The free app comes with CoPilot's own, slightly different approach to laying ...
June 13, 2013 - Engadget
- CoPilot® GPS Navigation Arrives on Windows Phone 8
Popular free mapping, trip planning, and car navigation app is now available for Windows Phone 8. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/copilotgps/windowsphone8/prweb10827868.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- CardConnect Announces Launch of CoPilot
CardConnect™, a fast-growing payment processing company that helps more than 50,000 U.S. businesses accept billions of dollars in transactions each year, today launched CoPilot, a
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Emperor Titus in Layover.com
CoPilot Live 11 converts your laptop into a full-featured GPS Navigation solution similar to factory-installed systems in high-end luxury vehicles,said Dan Titus, Vice President - Business Development for ALK. "Plus, the Live component...
- George Clooney in TIME
Steven says if you can get Cheadle in your movie, put him in,says Clooney. "It doesn't matter if he's right for the part. In Fail Safe, I made him a copilot. There were not a lot of black copilots in the Air Force in 1962."