cooperate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v work together on a common enterprise of project
- In February, 74% said the President was doing enough to cooperate with Republicans and only 25% said he wasn't doing enough.
- First, we can cooperate to advance our mutual interest in a lasting economic recovery.
- She now says she'll cooperate with an investigation over which she has more control.
News & Articles
- Drugmakers to cooperate in safety review of diabetes drugs
By Bill Berkrot NEW YORK (Reuters) - Global drugmakers said on Wednesday they would cooperate with an independent review to address concerns of a potential link between widely used diabetes medicines and pancreatic cancer and other safety problems. The American Diabetes Association (ADA) this week called for a new evaluation of clinical data on drugs used to control blood sugar for patients with ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Selfish Genes Also Must Cooperate
Selfish Genes Also Must Cooperate
June 12, 2013 - Scientific American via Yahoo! News
- Air Force, SpaceX cooperate on rocket certification
The Space and Missile Systems Center said Tuesday that it signed an agreement with rocket maker SpaceX to cooperate on the company's efforts to certify one of its launch vehicles for national security missions.
June 12, 2013 - Daily Breeze
- Barack Obama in Wall Street Journal
Mr. Obama, ahead of a key meeting with the Middle Eastern country next week, said Iran "must now cooperate fully with the International Atomic Energy Agency and take action to demonstrate its peaceful intentions."
- Roger Clemens in Reuters
I'm going to cooperate, and I'm going to tell the truth,Clemens told a news conference in his hometown of Houston.
- David S. Kris in Times of India
It's very important that at least someone meet with the Hamas leaders to express their views, to ascertain what flexibility they have, to try to induce them to stop all attacks against innocent civilians in Israel and to cooperate with e Fatah as a... Jimmy Carter http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGvgCuAi1KzrhIeWzdOkOZTr2npBA Daily Star - Lebanon http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp%3Fedition_id%3D10%26categ_id%3D2%26article_id%3D90975&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEVtEwIowZ5lBQVQZU8jlRhluH78A Apr 13, 2008
22220 29731 cooperation These charges underscore the global nature of the terrorist threat we face," David Kris, US Assistant Attorney General for National Security, said. "They further reflect the effectiveness of mutual investigations and cooperation with our...