cooly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (ethnic slur) an offensive name for an unskilled Asian laborer
- When a Soviet diplomat voiced his fears to an acquaintance at the State Department over a meal in Washington, the American cooly replied: "You're probably too young to remember .
- Calmly, Caruso sent a bullet into the back of Cianos head as the latter sat astraddle a chair; cooly he fired a coup de grce when Ciano's squirming spoiled the accuracy of the .
- For the much-applauded episode of Cinna the Poet in Julius Caesar, Welles cooly snitched lines out of Coriolanus.
News & Articles
- Jessica Alba covers Glamour France
Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion photo shoots / Fashion pictures “Glamour” don’t quite describe how gorgeous yet cooly styled is Jessica Alba for Glamour France. Photographed by Jason Kim, the 32 year old actress poses wearing trendy crop tops among the many fashionable pieces that can be seen inside this August 2013 issue of French Glamour. Her side parted hair just gave way for her ...
July 4, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Mick Fanning in Sydney Morning Herald
Snapper and Cooly is a really close-knit community,Fanning said. "They don't care if you're the world champion or the biggest bum living in the gutter across the road. People are straight-up and that's the way it should be. I remember...