cookbook : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a book of recipes and cooking directions
- For every cookbook, there are 50 kookbooks, with titles like The Galloping Gourmet, What Cooks in Suburbia, Wolf in Chefs Clothing, Feed the Brute, Wurst You Were Here, and .
- Erin Patrice O'Brien for PTI Sure, old-fashioned cookbooks are nice to look at, but they eat up too much counter space and can't compete with the ever expanding trove of recipes .
- Beyond formal cookbook writing there is something that might be termed culinary writing, which, at its inspirational best, can rise to heights that help a cook become an artist.
News & Articles
- Letter: Piermont 250th Cookbook Now on Sale
Recipes to Remember, Piermont’s 250th Anniversary Cookbook is now on sale. Kudos to those on the committee: Eileen Beyea, Susan Belyea, Cheryl Robie, Polly Marvin and Vea Jenks. And praise to everyone who submitted recipes.
June 20, 2013 - Valley News
- COOKBOOK GIVEAWAY: Two books from the SmartCook Collection Series; recipe sneak peak
My next cookbook giveaway comes from a collection series and includes two cookbooks: SmartCook Collection: Soup and SmartCook Collection: Fish. Both cookbooks offer step-by-step instructions, cooking tips and beautiful full-color photography. Soup: offers Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter recipes and recipes for making your own stocks and garnishes.
June 19, 2013 - The Oakland Press
- Cookbook club to discuss Amish cooking
The Marvin Memorial Library Cookbook Club's theme for its 2:30 p.m. July 9 meeting is Amish cooking.
June 18, 2013 - Mansfield News Journal
- Kathy Lette in The Australian
Wouldn't it funny if she put out a cookbook at Christmas, a philandering husband cook book,Lette said. "She could be boiling him alive in extra virgin olive. Or (explaining) how to put your philandering husband's testicles through a garlic...
- Mohamed ElBaradei in Reuters
They have the cookbook ...... (But) right now they don't yet have the ingredients -- enough nuclear material to make a bomb overnight,ElBaradei said.
- Daniel Boulud in Los Angeles Times
Whenever you see 'Ã la grecque' on a menu, you can be sure that whatever is being served is pickled,writes chef Daniel Boulud in "CafÃ© Boulud Cookbook."