- s feeling or expressing pain or sorrow for sins or offenses
- Although he brought grief to the new release and it had to be shelved, he was not contrite.
- Although done in secret, Scott continued to have a contrite heart about his actions.
- Far from being contrite, Aaron was defiant and unapologetic.
News & Articles
- LATEST NEWS
STILL APOLOGETIC: Sergio Garcia , trying to move past his lingering controversy with Tiger Woods , seemed genuinely contrite during his news conference Tuesday at Merion.
June 12, 2013 - Connecticut Post
- Steve Nunn aims to attack guilty plea in slaying
Former Kentucky lawmaker Steve Nunn, the son of a governor, is at once contrite and indignant about how he landed in prison. In his first interview behind bars, Nunn repeatedly apologized for the death of his one-time fiancee, Amanda Ross. Almost in the same breath, he turned angry and frustrated about how the legal system has treated him.
June 9, 2013 - Louisville Courier-Journal
- Stuart Bell in Mirror.co.uk
He will feel extraordinarily contrite ...... that he has put himself into such a foolish position,Sir Stuart told BBC Radio 4's Today programme. "But that's a matter for him. What's important for the Labour Party is that we expect the...
- Bill Bavasi in SI.com
It is clear to me that Julio is very aware of the gravity of the situation,Bavasi said. "I discussed with him how seriously the club takes these charges and how low our tolerance is relative (to) this alleged behavior. Julio is contrite...