- n the quality of being in accord with the dictates of conscience
- n the trait of being painstaking and careful
News & Articles
- Institute funded to evaluate leukocyte telomere length, personality traits, & health outcomes
( Oregon Research Institute ) Oregon Research Institute scientist Grant W. Edmonds, Ph.D., has received funding from the National Institute of Aging to study the prospective influence of personality traits, particularly Conscientiousness, on telomere length. Edmonds and his team will examine whether trait influences on telomere length are mediated by healthy lifestyle, traumatic life events, and ...
June 12, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Michael Lopez-Alegria in New Scientist (subscription)
I counted the other day, and I've been in space with 32 different people, and I don't think any of them ...... display a greater combination of competence, conscientiousness and consistency as you,Lopez-Alegria said. "By the authority...
- Tessa Jowell in Reuters.uk
She has fully cooperated and she is a person of utter decency and conscientiousness and I am surprised,Jowell told BBC radio.
- Manvendra Singh in Economic Times
And hopefully raise positive conscientiousness to our rights in India and elsewhere,says Manvendra. "We are not the monsters we are often made out to be. We value our right to respect and dignity, the most basic human rights, as much as...