conduit : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a passage (a pipe or tunnel) through which water or electric wires can pass
the computers were connected through a system of conduits
- The conduit would raise money by selling what it calls senior securities to investors who would be assured of payment unless losses grew so large that the junior securities were .
- The conduit could work brilliantly if it turns out that the collapse in the market value of the securities represents market panic rather than an accurate assessment of the .
- People who have had an ileal conduit need to wear a urine collection appliance outside their body at all times.
News & Articles
- Can The World Afford Higher Interest Rates?
That's the end of QE tapering talk then? Not quite, but it should die down somewhat, given U.S. Fed Reserve conduit Jon Hilsenrath's latest kiss-and-tell article in The Wall Street Journal. Thankfully, it might also stop all the blather about the U.S. and global economies recovering (they're not) and this being the end of the bond bull market (premature). What most investors fail to realise is ...
June 15, 2013 - Forbes
- Behind China’s Golden Curtain
One thing is certain. China has been voraciously importing gold, using Hong Kong as a conduit. Imports set a record of 247 tons in March 2013 followed by a strong April. Since January 2012, China imported a total of 1,469 … The post Behind China’s Golden Curtain appeared first on The Epoch Times .
June 15, 2013 - The Epoch Times
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Final Ratings to COMM 2013-CCRE8
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigned its final ratings to COMM 2013-CCRE8 a $1.4 billion CMBS conduit transaction. Concurrently, we have withdrawn our preliminary ratings on th
June 13, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Eliot Spitzer in Washington Post
Second, Eliot Spitzer wrote in Slate today, "the appearance that this was all an INSIDE JOB is overwhelming. AIG was nothing more than a conduit for huge capital flows to the same old suspects, with no reason or explanation."
- Howard Berman in San Diego Union Tribune
Sometimes the best things are done when the media doesn't know about it, because then a lot of other people don't know about it,Berman said. "The media is a conduit of information to the people who wouldn't like what I was doing."
- Ehud Olmert in International Herald Tribune
We have to maintain a channel of communications with the Palestinians, and the only possible conduit is the Palestinian president,Olmert said.