- v express one's sympathetic grief, on the occasion of someone's death
You must condole the widow
- And now George McGovern, whose campaign was the target of Howard Hunt and Gordon Liddy and the other plumbers, was on the phone from South Dakota, to condole someone he had .
- If the collector is a worthy soul, it is certainly right to condole with him for parting on compulsion with objects that are dear to him.
- MY DEAR MARTIN: Most warmly I congratulate you that your eyes have seen old Loughorn again; but condole with you for that you and SMITH O'BRIEN and KEVIN O'DOHERTY are subjects for .
- Iftekhar Ahmed Chowdhury in Boston Globe (registration)
We condemn the Hyderabad bomb attacks. We regret and condole many innocent deaths,Iftekhar Ahmed Chowdhury, government adviser in charge of the foreign ministry, told reporters. "But we reject the groundless statement of the chief minister...
- Rajnath Singh in Press Trust of India
I condole the death of Tansen Kashyap, zilla Panchayat head and son of Balram Kashyap, senior party MP from Bastar,BJP President Rajnath Singh said in a statement.
- Manmohan Singh in Zee News
I condole the loss of lives and regret the destruction of property. I sincerely hope the state government will be able to take necessary steps and move towards effective deployment of security forces,Singh said.