- n one of the dwelling units in a condominium
News & Articles
- Condo.ca: Toronto Housing Market Shows Renewed Vigour as Sales Pick Up in June; New Waterfront Condos Will Have Canada ...
May housing sales nationally showed first “notable” increase in nine months, then early June in Toronto surpassed last year, reports Condo.ca. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10857019.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- Marina Condo Watch: A 27-unit condo project is set...
A 27-unit condo project is set to break ground in the Marina neighborhood. 1501 Filbert Street at Van Ness will be a 6-story building that "will feature large units targeting current residents of neighboring residents of the Marina District, Cow...
June 20, 2013 - Curbed SF
- Condo.com & Houses.com Release How-To Guide on Converting Internet Leads into Commissions
MIAMI, FL (June 18, 2013) – Condo.com and Houses.com, owned and operated by eRealEstate Holdings LLC, has released a 10-rule guide for real estate agents to help them turn internet leads to into sales.
June 19, 2013 - Miami Gardens News
- Nick Saban in USA Today
It doesn't do a lot of good to buy a condo on the beach where the mortgage is so high you can't put any furniture in it,Saban said. "And a part of this process is to be able to inspect the condo and make sure it's worth what you think it...
- Brian Jones in Guardian Unlimited
I tooled together 500 lamps in my 1,000-square-foot condo in San Diego and sold them all in the first year,Jones said.