- n an abstract part of something
jealousy was a component of his character
- n something determined in relation to something that includes it
the smaller component is hard to reach
- n an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system
spare components for cars
a component or constituent element of a system
- Low-cost stereo components are going the way of rotary dial telephones.
- Most Popular Other car components.
- The shipped components are likely older P-1 centrifuge components that Khan no longer has use for in Pakistan.
News & Articles
- Northrop Grumman's F-35 Supplier in Israel Delivers First Advanced Composite Component from ...
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. – Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE: NOC) supplier in Israel - Elbit Systems-Cyclone - delivered its first advanced composite component for the F-35 Lightning II joint strike fighter center fuselage produced by Northrop Grumman. This delivery is a significant milestone for the F-35 program, as it is the first composite part manufactured by a country committed to ...
June 14, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Advanced Component Testing Named Suitable DLA Electrical Testing Facility
Advanced Component Testing was recently audited by the Defense Logistics Agency, and has been added to the agency’s listing of suitable laboratories to perform electrical testing of military devices. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10824529.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ancient Mars had component key to life, meteorite reveals
By Megan GannonSpace.comAt a time when life as we know it was just getting its start on Earth, Martian clay may have harbored a key component for one of life's molecular building blocks, researchers say.Boron found in a Martian meteorite suggests the Red Planet may once have had the right chemistry to give rise to RNA, according to a new study."In early life RNA is thought to have been the ...
June 12, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
It now appears that weeks ago, this information was passed to a component of our intelligence community but was not effectively distributed. There appears to other deficiencies as well,Obama said, citing warning signs that should have singled...
- Timothy Geithner in Reuters India
The Supplier Support Program will stabilize a critical component of the American auto industry during the difficult period of restructuring that lies ahead,Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said in a statement, adding that suppliers will...
- Peter Schoomaker in International Herald Tribune
At this pace ...... we will break the active componentunless reserves can be called up more to help, Schoomaker said in prepared remarks.