comforter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n commiserates with someone who has had misfortune
- n a person who reduces the intensity (e.g., of fears) and calms and pacifies
- n bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- n device used for an infant to suck or bite on
News & Articles
- Man hospitalized, 7 dogs, 2 birds rescued from house fire in Black Hills neighborhood
Preliminary investigation shows that a comforter in an upstairs bedroom caught fire and spread throughout the second floor.
June 11, 2013 - The Grand Rapids Press
- Nature Relax - All Season Silver Antimicrobial White Down Comforter: Extra 25% off (Only $75), Father's Day Sale
Nature Relax just announced an extra 25% discount offer (only $75), for one time only, for Father's Day special on the All Season Silver Infused Antimicrobial White Down comforters. Nature Relax line of All Season Antimicrobial White Down comforters are resistant to mites, mold, spores and bacteria, making it naturally hypoallergenic and perfectly suitable for those with sensitive skin. (PRWeb ...
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- Broomfield Farmers' Market back for a third year
Customers choose their vegetables at the Miller Farms booth during the a previous year's Farmer's Market at Holy Comforter Church in Broomfield. ( David Jennings )
June 10, 2013 - Colorado Daily
- President Bush in abc7news.com
One of the things about the presidency is you deal with a lot of tragedy -- whether it be hurricanes, or tornadoes, or fires or death -- and you spend time being the comforter-in-chief,Bush said. "But the idea of being able to serve a...
- Deval Patrick in Boston Globe
I am finding myself in the role of sort of comforter in chief or reassurer in chief. There is so much anxiety out there. People are really worried,Patrick said as he prepared for his annual State of the State speech, which he will deliver...
- Larry Sabato in Dallas Morning News
Can you imagine George Washington or Thomas Jefferson playing comforter-in-chief? They would have been appalled,Dr. Sabato said.