come through :
- v penetrate
- v succeed in reaching a real or abstract destination after overcoming problems
- v continue in existence after (an adversity, etc.)
- v attain success or reach a desired goal
News & Articles
- Despite losses, women’s golf headed in right direction—Vandals bounce back in 2013, finish strong in WAC Tournament ...
A year after losing two of the most talented golfers to come through the University of Idaho, the Vandal women’s golf team is still going strong, shown by the young team’s fifth-place finish at the ...
June 12, 2013 - The Argonaut
- Sun and rain in forcast for Wednesday
With damaging winds possible tonight, Meteorologist Erica Collura is encouraging people to take loose items inside and put patio furniture close to the house. “The line of storms is scheduled to come through into the early morning hours of Thursday,” Collura said. “Damaging winds is more likely than usual.” Very heavy rain will accompany these storms, so some localized flooding is possible ...
June 12, 2013 - Springfield News-Sun
- Judge was right to reject Saudi bond money, Missouri attorney general says
Ziyad Abid, charged with killing a Warrensburg bar owner, could have been released if the $2 million had come through a bondsman as directed by the court, but the cash coming directly from the government of Saudi Arabia did not meet requirements to best ensure that Abid would appear for trial, Chris Koster wrote to the Missouri Court of Appeals.
June 11, 2013 - The Kansas City Star