collusion : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n secret agreement
- n agreement on a secret plot
- If the allegation of collusion between the police and the mafia is true then we need a major clean up.
- The jury for film awards have to come clean about the serious charges leveled against them regarding their collusion with the film makers.
- So much black money cannot be stashed away in the so-called tax havens without the active collusion of the government.
News & Articles
- State agrees on lawsuit settlement
The Royal Bank of Canada has agreed to pay West Virginia $175,000 to remove itself from a massive lawsuit involving allegations of collusion and bid riggings.About a third of that money will go to the private attorneys hired by the state in the case. T...
June 10, 2013 - Charleston Daily Mail
- Robert Gates in Moneycontrol.com
It is important to remember that the Pakistani Taliban operates in collusion with both the Taliban in Afghanistan and al Qaeda, so it is impossible to separate these groups,Gates said in a commentary in Pakistan's the News newspaper on Thursday.
- Phil Jackson in SI.com
Kobe and I are very much in collusion in that we want this team to have an opportunity to succeed,Jackson said. "We've made some changes."
- Kim Howells in Times Online
Kim Howells, the chairman of the parliamentary Intelligence and Security Committee, said there was "no evidence that there has been collusion between the intelligence services, \ any government department, and governments that torture their...