- n the act of gathering something together
- v get or gather together
- v call for and obtain payment of
- v assemble or get together
- v get or bring together
- v gather or collect
News & Articles
- Suspects accused of collecting $102,000 in unemployment while working
Five people have been charged in connection with collecting a combined total of more than $102,000 in unemployment benefits while continuing to work, Attorney General Martha Coakley announced Monday.
June 18, 2013 - FOX 25 Boston
- Poll: Is NSA data collecting necessary, or did the government overstep?
It was revealed last week that the National Security Agency has been collecting data about US citizens. Do you think this is necessary for national security, or did the NSA overstep?
June 18, 2013 - Austin Daily Herald
- Police: Man 'collecting virgins' solicited sex from 15-year-old girl
A man "collecting virgins," according to his ad on Craigslist, was busted soliciting sex from a detective posing as a 15-year-old girl, according to the Everett Police Department.
June 17, 2013 - KVAL Eugene
- Roger Federer in Philadelphia Inquirer
I'm very proud of all the records I've achieved,the 27-year-old Federer said, "because I never thought I would be that successful as a kid. You know, I would have been happy winning a couple of tournaments and maybe collecting Wimbledon....
- Achim Steiner in Natural News.com
This report gives new urgency to establishing ambitious, formal, and regulated processes for collecting and managing e-waste via the setting up of large, efficient facilities in China,said Achim Steiner director of the UN Environment Program.
- Mike McConnell in FOXNews
China and Russia's foreign intelligence services are among the most aggressive in collecting against sensitive and protected US systems, facilities and development projects, and their efforts are approaching Cold War levels,McConnell says in...