- n a jointly owned commercial enterprise (usually organized by farmers or consumers) that produces and distributes goods and services and is run for the benefit of its owners
News & Articles
- Dist. 88 changes co-op fees
NEW ULM - In the future, co-op schools participating in extra-curricular activities hosted by New Ulm Public Schools will be assessed an extra $200, or else an extra $300, fee per participant, the District 88 Board of Education decided Thursday...
June 14, 2013 - The New Ulm Journal
- Celebrity Real Estate: Madonna's UWS Combo Co-op Sells for Discounted $16M
Madonna officially cut her ties to the Upper West Side's Harperley Hall a few weeks ago with the announcement that her combo co-op in the building had sold. The Times spotted the closing, and it turns out the apartment...
June 14, 2013 - Curbed New York
- Littleton VFW, co-op to honor Foster
Veterans of Foreign Wars and the Littleton Food Co-op will honor a deceased veteran and former store employee when they celebrate Flag Day on June 14.
June 13, 2013 - New Hampshire Union Leader
- Kent Conrad in FOXNews
The co-op proposal is alive and well. Negotiations are ongoing, and those negotiations are continuing at a high level of intensity,Conrad said.
- John Tory in Toronto Star
Murdoch may indeed be very popular, but "even popular people ...... have to abide by a certain set of rules," said Tory. "I met a man this morning who told me he works at a co-op and he said if he was out dissing his general manager in the...
- Harry Reid in MinnPost.com (blog)
We're going to have some type of public option - call it co-op, call it whatever you want,Reid said. "We're trying to work something out and have not drawn any lines in the sand." "Forty Blue Dogs signed a two-page letter...