- n any of a group of herpes viruses that enlarge epithelial cells and can cause birth defects; can affect humans with impaired immunological systems
News & Articles
- Orphan Drug Status for ViroPharma's Maribavir
ViroPharma recently received "orphan drug designation" in the EU for its pipeline candidate, maribavir, for the treatment of cytomegaloviral (CMV) in patients suffering from impaired cell mediated ...
June 12, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- Orphan Drug Status for ViroPharma's Maribavir - Analyst Blog
ViroPharma Inc. ( VPHM ) recently received 'orphan drug designation' in the EU for its pipeline candidate, maribavir, for the treatment of cytomegaloviral (CMV) in patients suffering from
June 12, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Israel's TowerJazz in deal with CMOSIS for image sensors
TEL AVIV (Reuters) - Israeli chipmaker TowerJazz will produce 12-megapixel CMOS image sensors for Antwerp-based CMOSIS, a supplier of high-end image sensors for professional imaging applications. CMOSIS' CMV 12000 product is targeted at various markets such as industrial inspection, broadcasting and motion analysis. In 2010, TowerJazz and CMOSIS first began collaborating on the CMV product line ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Cobbs in San Francisco Chronicle
When I stopped to think, 'If I was going to cause a brain tumor, what would I be?'Cobbs said, "CMV made a lot of sense. ...... But if you tell people you think like that, in these days of rigid grant proposals - well, it might not win you...