clouding : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the process whereby water particles become visible in the sky
- v make overcast or cloudy
- v make less visible or unclear
- v billow up in the form of a cloud
- v make gloomy or depressed
- v place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- v make less clear
- v colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
- v make milky or dull
News & Articles
- Chaotic Libya struggles to maintain oil output
By Marie-Louise Gumuchian TRIPOLI (Reuters) - Libya is struggling to keep its oil output stable - let alone increase it - as protests cut crude exports in the sector that supplies 95 percent of state revenue. In the past year, disgruntled Libyans have protested at oilfields and export ports, clouding initial optimism over a speedy return to output levels of nearly 1.6 million barrels per day ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Sanders Road to remain closed for now
By: Jennifer Sami Sanders Road will remain closed while officials determine what needs to be done to repair the roadway. The road was originally closed following a May 19 storm, during which the Lake Alice Dam was breached sending a rush of water across the road and into a Lake Lanier cove, causing clouding of the water and damage to the road. While the road was reopened after receiving some ...
June 11, 2013 - Forsyth County News
- Sheila Dixon in International Herald Tribune
I would love to have a timely resolution of thisinvestigation, Dixon said, "because this is really clouding a lot of good work that's going on."
- Freeman Thomas in CNN
This car is about restraint, and not clouding the driving experience with too much technology,said Thomas. "There aren't a lot of layers between the driver and the road."
- Ganesh Nana in Stuff.co.nz
The psychotic fear of inflation is clouding the need to pursue more important goals,Berl Forecasts editor Ganesh Nana said.