clockwork : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any mechanism of geared wheels that is driven by a coiled spring; resembles the works of a mechanical clock
News & Articles
- Clockwork Drives $2B of Value for Customers In First Half of 2013
AUSTIN, Texas, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Clockwork, a global leader in predictive analytics solutions for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), has driven an estimated $2 Billion in value for its customers ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Queens Of The Stone Age Announce Tour In Support Of '...Like Clockwork'
2013 is shaping up to be a great year for Queens of the Stone Age fans—not only is their new album, …Like Clockwork, their best album since 2002’s Songs for the Deaf, but the band has now announced an extensive fall tour in support of the LP. Will they be coming to your town? The [...]
June 10, 2013 - BeatCrave
- Queens of the Stone Ages's '...Like Clockwork'
After disappearing from the rock scene for three years, Queens Of The Stone Age make a triumphant return with its album …Like Clockwork , a masterpiece that explores friendship, love, lies, lone read more
June 9, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Christian Bale in The South African Star
It was punk, it was A Clockwork Orange, it was druggie. It was this kind of fantastic, anarchic look to him,said Christian Bale, who returns as rich guy Bruce Wayne and his crime-fighting alter-ego Batman. "That's not like any Joker I've...
- Wes Helms in Forbes
We haven't gotten a lot of our big boys hot. When everybody gets comfortable it's all going to come together like clockwork,third baseman Wes Helms said. "The big knocks will come."
- Chuck DeVore in San Jose Mercury News
We have not shut down one program,said Assemblyman Chuck DeVore, R-Irvine. "Everything grows, year after year, like clockwork."