class warfare :

Search Words
You can search or browse for words

class warfare

  • n  conflict between social or economic classes (especially between the capitalist and proletariat classes)
News & Articles

  • Helping students
    I was perplexed by the article on student debt, as private loans represent only 7 percent of last year’s $113 billion in loans (“Class Warfare,” June 2). Terms of the other 93 percent — those made by the government — are established by policymakers. As a private-sector lender, Sallie Mae offers...
    June 10, 2013 - New York Post

Bee Dictionary: Search, browse, look at common errors, idioms and more.