- n a federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955
News & Articles
- Deborah A. Bell, CIO of Ameriana Bank, becomes newest member of D+H U.S. Advisory Board
Deborah A. Bell, CIO of Ameriana Bank, becomes newest member of D+H U.S. Advisory Board
June 13, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Edenred Wins 2013 CIO 100 Award for Commuter Benefits Smart Technology Platform
IDG's CIO magazine recently announced Edenred USA as a recipient of the 2013 CIO 100. The 26th annual award program recognizes organizations around the world that exemplify the hig
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- CIO Conversations: Q&A with BMC CIO Mark Settle
Mark Settle, CIO of BMC Software, chats with ENP about SDN, cloud migration pitfalls, network configuration, automation, and more.
June 12, 2013 - Enterprise Networking Planet
- John Sweeney in Bizjournals.com
Nobody understand better than nurses that healthcare in our country cries out for reform,AFL-CIO president John Sweeney said in a press release. "CNA has led the drive for reform in California; working together in the AFL-CIO, we have the...
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Washington Post
The AFL-CIO in New York has dubbed me their favorite sister,Clinton said. "I will use the bully pulpit as president."