- n aromatic bark used as a spice
- n tropical Asian tree with aromatic yellowish-brown bark; source of the spice cinnamon
- n spice from the dried aromatic bark of the Ceylon cinnamon tree; used as rolled strips or ground
News & Articles
- LET'S GO … to the Tannersville Cranberry Bog
From cinnamon ferns to wild rosemary to otter scat filled with crunched-up crayfish shells 8212 yes, we can see what those otters like to eat 8212 naturalist Brian Hardiman pointed out many fascinating aspects of the Tannersville Cranberry Bog on Wednesday morning. 8226 But the approximately 20 nature-lovers who...
June 15, 2013 - Times Leader
- Friends unite Ghost Band to play a final chorus for Fran
Big band music rises from a back yard in southeast Salem's Cinnamon Hill neighborhood. It's not a polished performance, but the guest of honor doesn't mind.
June 15, 2013 - Salem Statesman Journal
- Amber Grove Place provides elderly with memory loss care, support
CHICO -- The sound of beating African instruments and the scent of cinnamon-sugar cookies filled the air of Amber Grove Place on a Monday morning.
June 15, 2013 - Chico Enterprise-Record
- Dave Willis in Pitchforkmedia.com
Brace yourselves: it's called "Cheyenne Cinnamon and the Fantabulous Unicorn of Sugar Town Candy Fudge", and it features what Willis describes as "a Strawberry Shortcake pop princess that lives in a candy wonderland just outside of Detroit....
- Padma Lakshmi in Monsters and Critics.com
During her pregnancy, Lakshmi said she hadn't "really had any cravings. There was about a week-and-a- half when I was really craving a cinnamon donut. Then I had the cinnamon donut, and it was like, 'Eh.' I mean, it was OK, but that was it. And then...
- Bret Michaels in MarketWatch (press release)
Being a diabetic doesn't mean sacrificing a good time or great taste,said Bret Michaels, front man for Poison. "I blended healthy green tea and tasty black tea with pear, cinnamon and mango flavors to create a rockin' taste with low...